Monday, April 23, 2012

Plans and Implementation

I have two service learning projects that have been keeping me busy, but I'm really enjoying them. One of them is Men of Distinction, and the other one is Theatre for Dialogue. Men of distinction is basically a survey for black men about black men. Edden is doing a great job of leading this project. She has been the main connection with the ACC men and have been filling me and the rest of our group memebers in with every detail concerning this project and what needs to be done. My other project, Theatre for Dialogue, is one that is really exciting to me becuase of all of the artistic work and thinking that is taking place within our group meetings. We have people are in and used to be in VAV (voices against violence) who are helping us facilitate this project, and I think we are moving along nicely. I dont want to give away too much information about what we have planned, but I'm sure the class will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment